- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Physical or Mental Nature of the Job
- Use or Operation of Plant/Machinery/Equipment
- Ergonomic Hazards
- Work Location
- Worker Factors, e.g. Age or Disabilities
- Lifestyle Factors/Fitness for Work
- Shift Work
- Document Sample
Fatigue Risk Assessment Form (Workplace)
Fatigue in the workplace increases the risk of injuries or other accidents, fatigue can be caused by the job task, or the way work is structured.
This Fatigue Risk Assessment Form (Workplace) can help identify issues before they arise, once risk is identified an evaluation can then be made on how to address the risks and prevent harm.
Fatigue Risk Assessment Form (Workplace) Includes:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org