- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Worker Name & Role
- Type of Exposure/Hazard
- The Surveillance Type & Frequency Required
- Examiner's Recommendations
- Actions Required
- Follow-up Actions
- Document Sample
Health Surveillance Record
Health monitoring is used to detect changes in a worker's health when exposed to certain substances.
Levels of risk depend on the frequency, duration, and level of exposure, and maintaining accurate health surveillance records is the key to managing these exposures.
Health Surveillance Record Contents:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]