- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Names & Contact Details of the Host Company
- Checks for Previous Injury Claims
- Host OHS Policies & Procedures
- Induction Processes
- Emergency Management
- Training Processes
- Post-placement Checks
- Document Sample
Labour Hire (Host Evaluation Checklist)
Labour hire agencies and host companies share responsibility for worker safety, the Labour hire company should evaluate the host companies OHS system to ensure their employees are entering a safe environment.
This Labour Hire (Host Evaluation Checklist) form is used to record the evaluation of the host company health and safety systems and safety history before the worker goes on site.
Labour Hire (Host Evaluation Checklist) Contents:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]