- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Explanation of Hazardous Manual Handling
- Factors that Increase the Risk of a Manual Handling Injury
- Risk Controls
- Manual Handling Checklist & Controls for Most Furniture Types
- Safety Tips
- Document Sample
Manual Handling Training Unit (Furniture)
Moving furniture requires workers to lift pull and push heavy items as a regular part of their work.
This Manual Handling Training Unit (Furniture) can provide a useful resource for detailing appropriate posture and handling techniques to reduce muscle load on exertion.
Containing information, safety tips, questions for workers, and a hazard checklist, this training tool can be provided to new workers or those that require retraining.
Manual Handling Training Unit (Furniture) Contents:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]