- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Business Details
- Principal Contractor Details
- Risk Matrix
- Identification of High-risk Construction Work
- PPE Requirements
- Job Steps
- Hazards & Risks
- Control Measures
- Emergency Response
- Plant & Equipment
- Supervisory Arrangements
- Document Sample
Finally a SWMS template that is of good quality, content and relative to current WHS legislation. It is flexible enough to adapt to any task or work being conducted with the ability to edit and input company logo. I found this excellent in producing a SWMS for a contractor who had nothing in place. However as with any Safe Work Method Statement the person drafting the document must have credible training in hazard /risk identification and be able to consult with the persons conduction the work for their input as well. score out of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest I would rate this at 4.
Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Template
A SWMS or Safe Work Method Statement is a crucial part of any Workplace Safety Management system for those undertaking high-risk construction work (HRCW).
Docs by SafetyCulture provides 100’s of content-rich SWMS for our customers, but if you wish to write your own, then we have you covered.
This high -quality SWMS template gives you the framework to write your own SWMS, specific to your work task.
Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Template Includes:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org