- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Identifying Young Persons at Work
- Workers Under 18 yrs
- Workers Under 16 Yrs
- Workers Under 15 Yrs
- Document Sample
Young Persons at Work Checklist (New Zealand)
Young workers are often at risk of injury in the workplace because of their lack of work experience and unfamiliarity with workplace hazards and safety procedures.
To keep young workers safe, Health and safety regulations contain provisions for workers under the age of 18yrs, on what tasks are permissible.
This Young Persons at Work Checklist (New Zealand) can be used as a quick guide to tasks young persons at work can legally undertake and stay safe.
Young Persons at Work Checklist Includes:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org