- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS 4801, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001.
- Worker Induction Handbook.
- Implementation Guide.
- Branding Instructions.
- Comprehensive collection of forms, checklists & registers.
- HSEQMS Manual
- Including relevant Policies & Procedures
- Tour Services Management Plan
- Checklists & Safety Rules
- Site Plans/Maps
- Remote Area Travel Protocols
- Emergency Responses
- Manage and detail important information for each tour and includes:
- HSEQMS Recording Forms
- A comprehensive collection of Checklists, Registers, Forms to assist you in managing your system
- HSEQMS Implementation Guide
- A useful guide to assist you in implementing your HSEQ Management System
- Customising Instructions
- Easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo
- Document Sample
Tour Services Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Management System
An integrated Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Management Systems (HSEQMS) provides one system that is a clear representation of how your organisation effectively and efficiently delivers your objectives.
Unlike individual management systems, an integrated system allows similar processes across Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to be managed without duplication.
This manual includes essential information for persons conducting tour operations.
It includes roles and responsibilities of key personnel, Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) and participation arrangements, guides for resolving issues, tour rules, and processes in place for hazard identification, risk assessment and controls, managing incidents, emergency response and review/monitoring procedures.
The purchase of this system also comes complete with a dedicated Tour Management Plan.
Tour Services Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Management System Content:
To view the full Tour Services Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Management System table of contents Click the View Sample tab above.