- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Site Plan
- Safety Policy & Site Safety Rules
- Hazard Identification, Risk Management & Controls
- Training, Information & Responsibilities
- Incident Management
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Management
- Entry Permits
- Emergency Management
- First Aid
- Plant & Equipment
- Traffic Management
- Return to Work
- Forms, Checklists & Registers
- Document Sample
Construction OHS/WHS Site Management Plan
This OHS/WHS Site Management Plan (SMP) will help your business meet workplace health and safety needs and assist in meeting tender obligations.
Unique to a specific site, this OHS site management plan outlines hazards, risks and processes relative to your specific project, addressing how the site is managed from day to day, and throughout the duration of the work contract.
Your professionally presented Site Management Plan will then be available on site for inspection by all relevant persons, including visitors, workers, contractors, and government-appointed inspectors.
Easily modified and presented in Microsoft Word format, your OHS/WHS site management plan can be updated as required with the most current copy kept on-site for the duration of the project.
Construction OHS/WHS Site Management Plan Content:
A SafetyCulture OHS/WHS site management plan makes provisions for the following:
Download, add your logo, fill in your site details, and you are ready to go!
To view the full Construction OHS/WHS Site Management Plan table of contents Click the View Sample tab above.
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Current OHS Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List (Value $7.95)