- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Provides a framework to manage the implementation of the Chain of Responsibilities for Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL)
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Chain of Responsibility Management Plan
- OHS Drivers Manual
- Tools & Forms Kit
- Document Sample
Chain of Responsibilities (CoR) Management Plan
On 1 October 2018, the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) was amended to provide that every party in the heavy vehicle transport supply chain has a duty to ensure the safety of their transport activities.
Having a Chain of Responsibility Management Plan assists in meeting your responsibilities when operating your transport business.
This Chain of Responsibilities Management plan is suitable for businesses of all sizes and will help manage compliance with speed, fatigue, mass, dimension, loading and vehicle standards requirements through identified best practice, ideal for businesses trying to meet tender and contract requirements,
This plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
Chain of Responsibilities (CoR) Management Plan Contents:
A heavy vehicle is defined in the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) as a vehicle that has a gross vehicle mass (GVM) or aggregate trailer mass (ATM) of more than 4.5 tonnes.
To view the full CoR Management Plan table of contents Click the Document Sample tab above.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com