- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Reduce risk in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Put in place systems to support people’s health and welfare during and after reopening
- Maintain compliance with regulations
- Maintain a responsible approach to protect the interests and health of workers and customers.
- COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Monitoring & Review Processes
- Safety Plan Guide
- Safety Plan
- Worker Consultation
- Workplace Hygiene
- Links to Resource Material
- Training & Instruction
- Staff health
- Infection of Staff
- COVID-19 Safety Plan Checklist
- Document Sample
COVID-19 Re-Opening Safety Plan
All employers have a responsibility to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and free of risks to health.
As part of this responsibility, businesses across Australia will need to prepare a COVID-19 Safety Plan before they re-open, to protect staff and customers.
This COVID-19 Safety plan will help you develop a plan specific to your workplace with control measures to manage the risk of COVID-19.
The plan includes essential information for responsibilities, hygiene controls and steps to be taken in the case of a staff member contracting COVID-19.
Using this content rich safety plan, you can get on with the business of running your business while feeling secure that you have robust and common-sense controls in place to:
COVID-19 Re-Opening Safety Plan Includes:
To view the full COVID-19 Re-Opening Safety Plan table of contents Click the Document Sample tab above.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org