- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Supplied in Microsoft Word format.
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Safety Policy & Site Safety Rules
- Risk Management including Hazard Identification & Controls
- De-energised & Live Electrical Work Policies
- Electrical Work Testing
- Underground & Overhead Electrical Services
- Auxiliary Circuits
- PV Solar Systems
- Fibre Optics
- Training & Site Responsibilities
- Isolation – Lockout/Tag-out
- Working at Height
- Hazardous Materials
- Incident Management
- Emergency Management & First Aid
- Multiple Forms, Permits & Registers such as an Electrical Equipment Register, Risk Assessment Form, Isolation Permits, Incident Report Forms and more.
- Document Sample
Electricians Safety Management Plan
This Electrical Safety Management Plan will help your Electrical business meet legal duties and establish clear responsibilities for electrical safety.
It will identify and ensure a plan is in place to manage foreseeable risks tailored to your specific site.
Your professionally presented Electrical Safety Management Plan can then be available on site for inspection by all relevant persons, including visitors, workers, contractors, and other interested parties.
Easily modified and presented in Microsoft Word format, the plan can be updated as required, and the most current copy kept for the duration of the work
Electricians Safety Management Plan Contents:
A SafetyCulture Electricians Safety Management Plan contains provisions for the following:
Download, add your logo, fill in your site details, and you are ready to go!
To view the full Electricians Safety Management Plan table of contents Click the View Sample tab above.