- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Excavation Policy
- Excavation Procedure
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Risk Assessment Form
- SWMS Template
- Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plan
- Excavation Safety Inspection Checklist
- Document Sample
Excavation Management Plan
This Excavation Management Plan provides guidance on the management of health and safety risks associated with excavation work and applies to all types of excavation work, including bulk excavations more than 1.5m deep, trenches, shafts and tunnels.
The Excavation Management Plan assists organisations in ensuring risks associated with excavation work are eliminated or reduced as far as practicable, and injuries to workers (including contractors and workers of contractors), and visitors are minimised.
Excavation Management Plan Contents:
This plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org