- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Background Information
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- Standards and Guidelines
- Falls Prevention Policy
- Falls Prevention Procedure
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Falls Risk Register
- Risk Assessment Form
- SWMS Template
- Falls Prevention Checklist
- Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Assembly, Maintenance and Inspection Procedures
- Pre-Planning Checklist
- Site-specific Falls Rescue Plan
- Document Sample
Falls Prevention & Falling Objects Management Plan
This Falls Prevention and Falling Objects Management Plan will help your business reduce the risk of death or serious injury from workplace falls and falling objects.
Falls may not always occur when working at height but can also occur as a result of trips and slips at ground level.
This plan provides guidance to help manage the risk associated with falls, including procedures to help identify slips, trips and fall risks, worksite inspection checklists, Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS), risk assessment and selection of appropriate controls.
Falls Prevention & Falling Objects Management Plan Contents:
Ideal for businesses trying to meet tender and contract requirements, this plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS/WHS Management System.
Supplied in an easily modified Word document, the plan can be updated as required and made specific to your organisational needs.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]