- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- High Risk Work Policy
- High Risk Work Procedure
- High-Risk Work Licensing
- Risk Assessment Form
- SWMS Template
- High-Risk Licence Checklist
- Worker Training, Competency and Induction Register
- Emergency Rescue Plan
- Assembly, Maintenance and Inspection Procedures
- Pre-Planning Checklist
- Site-specific Rescue Plan
- Document Sample
High Risk Work Plan
This High-risk Construction Work Plan will help your business reduce the risk of death or serious injury from undertaking defined High-Risk Work.
This plan provides guidance to help manage the risk associated with High-Risk Work, including procedures to help identify risks, worksite inspection checklists, Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS), risk assessment and selection of appropriate controls.
High Risk Work Plan Contents:
Ideal for businesses trying to meet tender and contract requirements, this plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS/WHS Management System.
Supplied in an easily modified Word document, the plan can be updated as required and made specific to your organisational needs.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]