- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Labour Hire Policy
- Host Responsibilities to the Agency
- Host Responsibilities to the Worker
- Hosts Responsibility to Health and Safety Regulators
- Workers Responsibilities to the Hos
- Agency Responsibilities to the Host
- Risk Assessment
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Labour Hire - Corrective Action Agreement Record
- Labour Hire - Host Evaluation Checklist
- Risk Assessment Form
- Worker Training, Competency & Induction Register
- Document Sample
Labour Hire Management Plan
This Labour Hire Management Plan is a document that outlines the responsibilities and commitment of both Host organization and any labour hire company to ensure the health and safety of contracted or employed workers.
Labour Hire Management Plan Contents:
This plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]