- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Procedure
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Injury
- Discomfort Survey
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Register
- Hazardous Manual Task Risk Assessment Form
- Incident Report Form, Investigation Checklist and Action Report Form
- Document Sample
Manual Handling Management Plan
Lifting, pushing and pulling tasks (manual handling) are common in the workplace. If the risks associated with manual tasks are not eliminated or minimised they can cause significant and even irreversible injuries.
Some hazardous manual handling tasks can lead to musculoskeletal disorders such as sprains and strains, back, joint or bone injuries, nerve injuries or compression, muscular and vascular disorders, hernias or chronic pain.
This Manual Handling Management Plan provides policies and procedures to help prevent injuries caused by manual tasks through the identification of hazardous manual tasks and implementation of appropriate risk controls.
Manual Handling Management Plan Contents:
Ideal for businesses trying to meet tender and contract requirements, this plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS/WHS Management System.
Supplied in an easily modified Word document, the plan can be updated as required and made specific to your organisational needs.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]