- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Plant Equipement and Infrastructures Policy
- Plant Equipement and Infrastructures Procedure
- Infrastructure Responsibilities Register
- Plant and Equipment Register
- Plant Hazard Checklist (Non-Mobile Plant)
- Plant Hazard Checklist (Powered Mobile Plant)
- Plant Hazard Register
- Plant Licence and Training Register
- Plant Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Plant Equipment & Infrastructures Plan
The Plant Equipement and Infrastructure Plan outlines responsibilities for those responsible to ensure there is a safe system in place for the management of plant and equipment.
This plan addresses the management of safety issues involved with the operation, inspection, maintenance, checking, repair, servicing, testing and monitoring of plant and equipment.
Plant Equipment & Infrastructures Plan Contents:
This plan can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]