- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Site details
- Assembly points
- First aid officers
- Rescue equipment
- Emergency response steps
- Document Sample
Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plan
Working in excavations or trenches can pose a risk to workers being partially or fully enveloped by soil or other material.
Having an emergency response plan in place when there is a risk of engulfment can be critical in saving lives.
This Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plan details a seven-step process for making the area safe after a trench collapse and retrieving the person/s engulfed.
Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plan Contents:
To view the full Trench Collapse Emergency Response Plann table of contents Click the Document Sample tab above.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]