- Traffic Management Plan ideal for warehouses, factories, loading docks etc.
- Assists businesses in managing the hazards and associated risks related to moving mobile plant, vehicles and pedestrians
- Includes a Traffic Management Policy and Procedure
- Suitable for all Australian States and Territories
- MS Word format for easy customisation/editing
- Review Procedure
- Management Commitment & Approval
- Document Control
- Amendment Record
- Document Register
- Traffic Management Plan Policy
- Traffic Management Plan Procedure
- Traffic Management Plan Template
- Traffic Management Plan Checklist
- Document Sample
Workplace Traffic Management Plan
Effective management of traffic is critical to the safety of people in the workplace, especially between mobile plant, vehicles and pedestrians.
The overarching objective of this plan is to assist businesses in documenting actions to eliminate or reduce the number and severity of injuries caused by powered mobile plant, vehicle and pedestrian interactions by implementing clear traffic management processes to manage hazards and the associated risks arising from these interactions.
Workplace Traffic Management Plan Table of Contents:
To view a sample of the Workplace Traffic Management Plan click the View Sample tab above.
Work in Construction?
Click here to view our Construction Traffic Management Plan