- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001.
- Worker Induction Handbook.
- Implementation Guide.
- Branding Instructions.
- Comprehensive collection of forms, checklists & registers.
- General Construction - Houses, residential/non-residential buildings, roads, bridges and non-building construction
- All Construction Trade Services - eg. Electrician, Painter, Earthworks, Plumber, Carpenter, Tiler, Waterproofer, Concreter, Roofer, Shopfitters, Air Conditioning, Building Maintenance etc.
- OHSMS Manual
- Including relevant policies and procedures
- OHSMS Recording Forms
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Registers, Forms to assist you in managing your system
- Site Management Plan
- Provides a framework to manage the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety while on construction sites, this can be used for multiple jobs.
- Worker and Contractor Induction Handbook
- A site-specific induction prior to the commencement of any works, assists with understanding the hazards, risks, controls and safety rules that apply to a site.
- Implementation Guide
- A useful guide to assist you in implementing your OHS Management System
- Customising Instructions
- Easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo etc.
- Document Sample
Construction OHS/WHS Management System AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001
Aligning with the internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS), this Construction OHS/WHS Management System provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective OHS/WHS management system for businesses within the Construction industry:
Construction OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
Do you need to cover Quality & Environmental as well as Health & Safety?