- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001.
- Worker Induction Handbook.
- Implementation Guide.
- Branding Instructions.
- Comprehensive collection of forms, checklists & registers.
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Services (General and Specialist)
- Dental Services
- Optometry and Optical Dispensing
- Community Health Centres
- Child Care
- Care Services (Residential and Non-Residential)
- OHSMS Manual
- Including relevant policies and procedures
- OHSMS Recording Forms
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Registers, Forms to assist you in managing your system
- Worker Induction Handbook
- A site-specific induction prior to the commencement of any works, assists with understanding the hazards, risks, controls and safety rules that apply to a site.
- Implementation Guide
- A useful guide to assist you in implementing your OHS Management System
- Customising Instructions
- Easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo etc.
- Document Sample
Health & Community Services OHS/WHS Management System AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001
Aligning with the internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS), this Health & Community Services OHSMS provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective OHS management system for businesses within the below industries:
Health & Community Services OHS/WHS Management System Contents: