- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001.
- Worker Induction Handbook.
- Implementation Guide.
- Branding Instructions.
- Comprehensive collection of forms, checklists & registers.
- Automotive Electricians
- Automotive Repair and Services
- Car Dealerships
- Motor Cycle Dealerships
- Smash Repairs (Panel Beating, Spray Painting)
- Trailer and Caravan Dealerships
- Tyre Dealerships
- Towing Services
- OHSMS Manual
- Including relevant policies & procedures
- OHSMS Recording Forms
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Registers, Forms to assist you in managing your system (view sample for full list)
- Worker Induction Handbook
- A site-specific induction prior to the commencement of any works, assists with understanding the hazards, risks, controls and safety rules that apply to a site.
- Implementation Guide
- A useful guide to assist you in implement your OHS Management System
- Customising Instructions
- Easy to follow tips on how to customise the documents with your business details, add your logo etc.
- Document Sample
Motor Vehicle Retail & Services OHS/WHS Management System AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001
Aligning with internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSMS), this AS/NZS ISO 45001 and AS/NZS 4801 Motor Vehicle Retail & Services OHSMS provides the framework needed to establish an effective OHS management system for businesses within the Motor Vehicle industry such as:
Motor Vehicle Retail & Services OHS/WHS Management System Contents:
To view the full Motor Vehicle Retail & Services OHS/WHS Management System table of contents Click the Document Sample tab above.