- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Competency, Training & Awareness Policy
- Competency, Training & Awareness Procedure
- Roles & Responsibilities Schedule
- Training Needs Register
- Worker Training, Competency & Induction Register
- Worker Training Record
- Document Sample
Competency, Training & Awareness Policy
Training is vital to assist workers to perform their work safely.
The Training, Competency & Awareness Policy outlines an organisation's commitment to training and covers health, welfare and safety issues related to tasks performed.
The objective of the policy is to identify that all workers and contractors have the required skills and competencies to work safely.
Competency, Training & Awareness Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org