- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination Policy
- Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination Procedure
- Safety Meeting/Toolbox Talk Record
- Work Groups Register
- Document Sample
Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination Policy
The Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination Policy outlines Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination practices so that workers and other duty holders, such as contractors are aware of health and safety matters relevant to them.
WHS legislation requires a Person who Conducts a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) to consult with their workers and other relevant persons on matters that will or are likely to affect their health and safety directly.
Consultation, Cooperation & Coordination Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]