- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Procedure
- Document Sample
Drug & Alcohol Policy
The Drug & Alcohol policy is a document that covers the guidelines and restrictions for the use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
The objective of this policy is to outline the management of Drugs & Alcohol in the workplace to ensure that safety, welfare and performance of workers are not adversely affected by the use of alcohol or other drugs.
Drug & Alcohol Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]