- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Electrical Safety Policy
- Electrical Safety Procedure
- Electrical Safety Checklist
- Electrical Equipment Register
- Document Sample
Electrical Safety Policy
The Electrical Safety Policy is a document that guides the management strategies to eliminate or reduce risks arising from contact with electricity.
Electric shock can be received by either direct or indirect contact with an energised item, tracking through or across a medium (such as water), or by arching.
Burning electrical components and arching from equipment can also release toxic gases and air contaminants.
Organisations under the WHS and Electrical Regulations must protect workers and others from the risk of injury from the use of electricity, and when working in the vicinity of an energised electrical system.
Electrical Safety Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com