- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Document Sample
Emergency Prevention & Response Procedure (Road Rage)
The Emergency Prevention & Response Procedure (Road Rage) provides businesses with a practical guide on the steps their staff should take when faced with a road rage incident to ensure the safety of not only themselves but those around them.
The Emergency Prevention & Response Procedure (Road Rage) provides guidance on following road rules and being courteous to other drivers
The procedure also includes steps to follow if you are confronted with threatening behavior by another road user.
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]