- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Calling 000
- Shutting off power
- Attending to the victim
- Document Sample
Emergency Response Procedure (Electric Shock/Electrocution)
Exposure to electricity can cause harm to workers, causing burns, shocks, and death from electrocution.
Where there may be a risk of electrocution it is important that all staff are aware of the safest way to deal with electric shock/electrocution to ensure both themselves and others remain safe and free from injury.
The Emergency Response (Electric Shock/Electrocution) procedure provides guidance on the following:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com