- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Remaining Calm
- Listening Carefully
- Communicating with the Person who is being Threatened
- Document Sample
Emergency Response Procedure (Threatening Situation)
This Emergency Response Procedure (Threatening Situation) outlines the steps staff should take when faced with a threatening situation to ensure the safety of not only themselves but those around them.
The Emergency Response Procedure (Threatening Situation) provides guidance on the following:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org