- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- An effective way of procuring goods and services utilising a sustainable manner
- Guidance for reduction of environmental, social and ethical impacts when purchasing goods and services
- A framework to ensure that purchasing is carried out in a fair and equitable manner
- Ensuring value for money in the procurement of goods and services
- Improved product and service efficiency
- Compliance with all regulatory obligations
- A model to encourage suppliers to adopt cleaner technologies and produce sustainable goods and services
- Document Sample
Environmental Sustainable Procurement Policy
This Environmental Sustainable Procurement policy is a document that outlines the commitment of efficient, effective, economical and sustainable procedures in all procurement activities.
This policy should guide all stages of the procurement process, to ensure optimal environmental, social, and ethical outcomes.
The intention of this policy is to provide your organisation with:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com