- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Excavation Policy
- Excavation Procedure
- Excavation Risk Assessment & Control
- Excavation Safety Inspection Checklist
- Document Sample
This Excavation Policy provides guidance on the management of health and safety risks associated with excavation work and applies to all types of excavation work, including bulk excavations more than 1.5m deep, trenches, shafts and tunnels.
The Excavation Policy assist organisations in ensuring risks associated with excavation work are eliminated or reduced as far as practicable, and injuries to workers (including contractors and workers of contractors), and visitors are minimised.
Excavation Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org