- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Fatigue Management Plan
- Driver Fatigue Management Form (non-heavy vehicle)
- Fatigue Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Fatigue Management Policy
The purpose of this policy is to identify and reduce risks concerning fatigue and to provide adequate resourcing to prevent fatalities, injury or illness caused by fatigue.
Fatigue harms the work/life balance of people and can lead to health issues, serious harm, and fatalities.
Fatigue is defined as feeling tired, drained or exhausted.
This policy can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.