- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- First Aid Policy
- First Aider Information/Responsibilities
- First Aid Worker Register
- Document Sample
First Aid Policy
This First Aid Policy and procedure provide a framework to promote and guide the provision of a prompt, coordinated First Aid response and includes the identification of First Aid resources and trained First Aid Officers (FAO's).
First aid is the provision of initial care for an illness or injury and generally consists of a series of simple and in some cases, potentially life-saving techniques that can be done with minimal equipment.
First Aid Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]