- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Procedure
- Discomfort Survey
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Risk Assessment Form
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Register
- Document Sample
Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy
This Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy provides guidance to help manage the risk associated with Hazardous Manual Tasks, including procedures to help identify Hazardous Manual Tasks, how to undertake a Risk Assessment and select appropriate controls.
There is a need to eliminate or reduce the risk of workers receiving a musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) related to Hazardous Manual Tasks.
MSD includes, but is not limited to, injuries such as sprains, back injuries, damage to muscles, tendons, discs, nerves, joints, and bones.
Hazardous Manual Tasks Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com