- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Fitness for Work Policy
- Fitness for Work Procedure
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Procedure
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Fatigue Management Plan
- Risk Assessment
- Fatigue Management
- Shift Scheduling Design
- Call Outs
- Driving & Travel
- Fatigue Training
- Return to Work Policy
- Return to Work Procedure
- Workplace Bullying Policy
- Workplace Bullying Procedure
- Workplace Fatigue Risk Assessment Form
- Return to Work Plan
- Incident Report Form
- Document Sample
Health & Welfare Policy
The purpose of this policy is to define the process to provide a safe, healthy and productive workplace for workers and others through effective risk management of worker fitness for work.
This Health & Welfare Policy covers all persons directed or engaged to undertake tasks within your companies workplaces, including workers, independent contractors, work experience students, trainees, apprentices, volunteers.
Health & Welfare Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org