- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Policy
- Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Procedure
- Noise Monitoring Register
- Noise Risk Register
- Audiometric Testing Register
- Document Sample
Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Policy
This Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Policy and procedure is suitable for workplaces, where workers are required to work in areas where they may be exposed to noise that exceed the Exposure Standard 85db averaged over eight (8) hours.
The risk of deafness or hearing loss due to noise levels above the exposure levels is a recognised health concern that can be avoided by placing simple workplace measures in place.
Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org