- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- High-Risk Work Policy
- High-Risk Work Procedure
- High-Risk Work Licenses and Classes of High-Risk Work
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Checklist
- Risk Assessment Form Guidance Sheet
- Risk Assessment Form
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Template
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Register
- High-Risk License Checklist
- Document Sample
High-Risk Construction Work Policy
The High-Risk Construction Work Policy demonstrates a commitment towards eliminating or reducing the number and severity of High-Risk Construction Work incidents.
It does this by implementing comprehensive risk management procedures to identify and manage high-risk hazards, and the associated risks arising from those hazards.
Companies under the WHS Regulation are obligated to protect workers and others from the risk of serious injury or death from the conduct of High-Risk Construction Work.
High-Risk Construction Work Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org