- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Hot Conditions Safety Policy
- Hot Conditions Safety Procedure
- Hot Conditions Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Hot Conditions Safety Policy
The Hot Conditions Safety Policy contains policy and procedure to document an organisation's aim to protect the safety of its workers when working indoors or outdoors in hot and or humid conditions.
Operations involving high air temperatures, radiant heat sources, high humidity, and strenuous physical activities have a high potential for causing heat-related illnesses.
Workers who work in hot conditions have a higher than average risk of harm due to hot and or humid conditions.
Hot Conditions Safety Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com