- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Incident Reporting Policy
- Incident Reporting Procedure
- Incident Report Form
- Injuries/Illness Register
- Incident/Near Miss/Hazard Report Register
- Incident Investigation Procedure Checklist & Action Report Form
- Investigation Report Form
- Hazard Report Form
- Document Sample
Incident Reporting Policy
This Incident Reporting Policy demonstrates a commitment to reducing the frequency, impact, and severity of incidents in the workplace and provides for the notification and management of incidents.
It is good practice to identify, manage, record and investigate all incidents in the workplace to reduce the frequency, severity, and impact of incidents on workers and others.
Incident Reporting Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org