- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working with Lead Policy
- Working with Lead Procedure
- Workers & Contractors
- Lead Awareness Training
- Lead Risk Assessment
- Exposure Control Methods
- Safe work method statement (SWMS)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Wash & Change Facilities
- Biological Health Monitoring
- Regulator Notification
- Lead Risk Assessment Form Guidance Sheet
- Lead Risk Assessment Form
- Health Monitoring Record
- Document Sample
Lead (Working With) Policy
The Lead (Working With) Policy contains policy and procedure to document risk management strategies in regards to working with lead.
Inorganic lead (lead) is a toxic heavy metal, found in many products including paints, glass, solder, plastic and rubber compounds.
Lead is an accumulative poison.
The body can excrete lead; however, when more lead is absorbed than the body excretes, the amount of lead in the body is increased.
Lead (Working With) Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org