- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Objectives & Targets Policy
- Objectives & Targets Procedure
- Quarterly Objectives and Targets Report
- Objectives and Targets Register
- Objectives Summary Form
- Document Sample
Objectives & Targets Policy
The purpose of this policy and procedure is to define, document and communicate the OHS objectives and targets for an organisation.
Organisational OHS outcomes, measurements and positive performance of risk management processes can then be measured to enable continual improvement.
Defining measurable objectives and targets within your organisation encourages and enables workers to meet OHS goals.
Objectives & Targets Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]