- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record
- Amendment Record
- References & Applicable Documents
- Standards & Guidelines
- Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Document Sample
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Policy
This Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Policy is a document that outlines an organisations legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees (including contractors and employees of contractors), clients and visitors to site.
The policy outlines the responsibilities of management, as well as the expectations of the employees.
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Policy Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com