- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- OHS/WHS Procurement Policy
- OHS/WHS Procurement Procedure
- Risk Assessment Form Guidance Sheet
- Risk Assessment Form
- Corrective/Preventative Actions Form
- Document Sample
OHS/WHS Procurement Policy
This OHS/WHS Procurement Policy is a document that shows a business's commitment to eliminating hazards associated with items of plant, equipment, chemical substances, and other materials before they are introduced into the workplace.
The procedure applies to all items of plant, equipment, materials, and chemicals that are being considered for purchase, hire, lease, or donation to a business.
OHS/WHS Procurement Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org