- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Travel Protocols
- Travel Health Risks
- Remote Location - Health Risks
- Sexually Transmitted Infections/Diseases
- Document Sample
Overseas Work Guide
This Overseas Work Guide covers some of the more common hazards that you may be exposed to when travelling in remote and/or isolated areas.
When work is being carried out in overseas countries and/or remote or isolated locations, workers (including contractors and volunteers conducting work for your business) may be exposed to various hazards that could cause serious injury and illness.
It is vital to remember that, although work is being undertaken in overseas, remote and/or isolated locations, it is still a workplace and your business has a duty to ensure the health and safety of workers as far as is reasonable.
The Overseas Work Guide will assist you in ensuring you meet this duty.
NOTE: This Overseas Work Guide is to be used in conjunction with our Remote & Isolated Work Policy.
Overseas Work Guide Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org