- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Plant, Equipment & Infrastructure Policy
- Plant, Equipment & Infrastructure Procedure
- Infrastructure Responsibilities Register
- Plant & Equipment Register
- Plant Licence & Training Register
- Plant Hazard Checklist - PART 1 NON_MOBILE PLANT
- Plant Hazard Checklist - PART 2 POWERED MOBILE PLANT
- Plant Hazard Register
- Plant Maintenance Log
- Plant Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Plant Equipment & Infrastructures Policy
The Plant & Equipment policy outlines responsibilities for those responsible to ensure there is a safe system in place for the management of plant and equipment.
This policy addresses the management of safety issues involved with the operation, inspection, maintenance, checking, repair, servicing, testing and monitoring of plant and equipment.
Plant Equipment & Infrastructures Includes:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org