- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Sun Safety Policy
- Sun Safety Procedure
- Document Sample
Sun Safety Policy
This Sun Safety Policy covers all workers and others on-site that work outdoors and therefore may be exposed to sun and associated UV Radiation
Australia has the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world - more than 380,000 people are treated for the disease every year.
Workers who work outdoors for all or part of the day have a higher than average risk of skin cancer because ultraviolet radiation in sunlight (solar UVR) is a known carcinogen.
All skin types can be damaged by exposure to solar UVR. Damage is permanent and irreversible, and the level of risk increases with each exposure.
This policy can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.