- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working from home policy
- Working from home agreement form
- OHS checklist
- Asset and equipment checklist
- Document Sample
Working from Home Policy
This Working from Home policy provides procedures, guidance and agreements for employees looking to carry out part of his/her duties from home.
With the modern workplace and digital technology, it is becoming more common for employees to work from home for a better work/life balance and, with the current outbreak of Coronavirus more and more people will need to work from home.
Don’t be caught out with no policies and procedures to handle this shift in workplace practices.
This Docs by SafetyCulture Working from home policy pack will help your company put in place written procedures to help your staff work from home. Included in this policy module is a working from home agreement form which provides for dates of commencement, the work to be undertaken and management approvals.
Additionally, the policy covers confidentiality, Insurance, assets and equipment, OHS considerations and termination of the work at home agreement.
This policy can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.