- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Young Persons at Work Policy
- Young Persons at Work Procedure
- Young Persons at Work Checklist
- Document Sample
Young Persons at Work Policy
This Young Persons at Work Policy is a document that contains policy and procedure to provide a safe, healthy and productive work site for young workers (under 18yrs of age) and those on work placement (work experience).
Not all young persons will have attained the necessary skills, experience or physical and mental development to work safely without guidance or assistance in a workplace or worksite.
Young Persons at Work Policy Contents:
This policy/procedure can be used as a stand-alone document or incorporated into your existing OHS Management System.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: [email protected]