- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Step-by-step safe work process.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Risk Assessment Form included.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Keeping the food protected from contamination and,
- If the food is potentially hazardous, keeping it cold (5°C or colder) or hot (60°C or hotter).
- Provides instructions on the use of the equipment both prior to and during operation.
- Ensures workers recognise and manage associated hazards and risks involved.
- Provides a training document for workers both.
- Management Commitment & Approval
- Hazards & Risks
- Pre-Operation Inspection
- Operation Sequence
- Includes a Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Hot & Cold Food Box SOP | Standard Operating Procedure
This Hot & Cold Food Box Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) covers the safe operation of non-electrical/non-mechanical hot and cold boxes for the transport of potentially hazardous food.
Potentially hazardous food means food that has to be kept at certain temperatures to minimise multiplication of any food-poisoning bacteria that may be present in the food or to prevent the formation of toxins in the food.
When you are transporting food, you need to consider two main food safety issues:
Hot & Cold Food Box SOP:
Hot & Cold Food Box SOP Content:
Ready to Use
Save time with our content rich, fully customisable templates.
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all elements are relevant to your business, identify the hazards using the Risk Assessment Form provided and make amendments as required.
Your Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is then ready for use and as a point of discussion at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com