- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Step-by-step safe work process.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Risk Assessment Form included.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provides instructions on the use of the equipment both prior to and during operation.
- Ensures workers recognise and manage associated hazards and risks involved.
- Provides a training document for workers both.
- Management Commitment & Approval
- Hazards & Risks
- Pre-Operation Inspection
- Operation Sequence
- Includes a Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Wheelchair Operation (Occupied) SOP | Standard/Safe Operating Procedure
This Wheelchair Operation (Occupied) Standard/Safe Operating Procedure (SOP) provides a way for your business to outline step-by-step safe processes in regards to Wheelchair Operation (Occupied).
Wheelchair Operation (Occupied) SOP:
Wheelchair Operation (Occupied) Standard/Safe Operating Procedure Contents:
Ready to Use Wheelchair Operation (Occupied) SOP
Save time with our content rich, fully customisable templates.
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all elements are relevant to your business, identify the hazards using the Risk Assessment Form provided and make amendments as required.
Your Standard/Safe Operating Procedure (SOP) is then ready for use and as a point of discussion at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SOP on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org